Liposomal Vitamin C liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- 5 ml (approximately 1 teaspoon):
- vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 1,000 mg
- sodium (as sodium ascorbate) 125 mg
- phospholipids (from sunflower) 250 mg
- other ingredients: purified water, glycerin, ethanol, natural citrus oils
- Refrigerate after opening.
Shake well before use.
Use within 30 days after opening.
- 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Liposomal Vitamin C liquid offers the antioxidant vitamin C in an enhanced-absorption liposomal form to target cellular health and function, as well as immune defense. This liposomal liquid delivery system utilizes phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil and tight manufacturing control to ensure vitamin C encapsulation for optimal performance. The controlled processing procedure results in very small, higher-stable, spherical liposomes. These small-sized liposomes allow for increased diffusion across mucus membranes and absorption.‡