Animals, just like humans, are susceptible to various harsh environmental conditions that can challenge proper nerve functions
- AgmaVet® is a product for animal food. AgmaVet® capsules contain only G - Agmatine® (445 mg per capsule). AgmaVet® does not contain any allergens, preservatives or additives.
- AgmaVet® recommended daily dose-range for Adult animals (depending on body weight): Cats - 1 capsule or less. Dogs - 1 to 3 capsules. Horses - 8 to 64 capsules. AgmaVet® is given with meals or as recommended by your veterinarian or healthcare professional.
Note: To achieve the desired effects, adhere to the recommended daily dose.
- Side Effect: May rarely cause soft stool and rare mild diarrhea.
- Warning: For pregnant animals or nursing females, and for young ones or ill and medication taking animals, you should consult a veterinarian or healthcare professional before use.
- Storage: Avoid excessive heat and moisture. Keep bottles tightly closed and away from the reach of children.
- Quality Assurance: AgmaVet® is manufactured under cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions in accordance with the highest standards and regulations. Long-term record maintenance and a follow-up system are in place.