What is AgmaSet®?
A dietary supplement used to increase the total daily intake of agmatine. It is composed of easy to swallow capsules, each containing 445 mg of the exclusive nutraceutical G - Agmatine®, the Gilad&Gilad's proprietary brand of analytical grade agmatine, as sole active ingredient. AgmaSet® is a high quality product manufactured under the highest quality standards and regulations.
AgmaSet® is Gluten-Free. It does not contain any allergens, preservatives or additives.
How does AgmaSet® Work?
AgmaSet® provides a safe and effective high regimen of the exclusive nutraceutical ingredient G - Agmatine®. In turn, G - Agmatine® affords good nerve health by modulating a number of key vital molecular mechanisms, including:
- Neurotransmitter modulation;
- Ion channel regulation;
- Nitric oxide (NO) production;
- Polyamine synthesis;
- Extracellular protein advanced glycation (AGEs).
Who needs AgmaSet®?
People in need of safe and effective supplements for nerve health and for regular nerve functions, for whom previously available solutions were unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, more than 20 million people in the United States alone cope everyday with circumstances that challenge normal nerve functions. AgmaSet® can make the difference between a healthy and happy lifestyle, or poor quality of life and continuing discomfort.
Many, who now swear by AgmaSet®, were skeptics before trying it.
Benefits of AgmaSet®:
- Good nerve health;
- Regular nerve functions;
- Proper spine-nerve interactions;
- Good quality of life.
The beneficial effects can be experienced within 2 to 4 days, but it may take as long as 4 to 6 weeks depending on the individual's state of health.
Dose range of AgmaSet®:
Adults, swallow 2 to 3 capsules twice a day with or after meals, or as recommended by your health professional. For best results we recommend that you start by taking 2 capsules twice a day for 2 days; if no effect is experienced by then, increase the dosage to 3 capsules twice a day for as-long-as needed. You may then continue with 2 capsules twice daily for maintenance regimen.
Note: To achieve the desired effects of AgmaSet®, you must adhere to taking the recommended daily dose.
Side Effect: May rarely cause soft stool and rare mild diarrhea. There are no known unwanted interactions with drugs.
- Warning: Pregnant, nursing women and children should consult a physician before use. Ill or medication taking individuals should also consult a physician before use.
- Storage: Avoid excessive heat and moisture. Keep bottles tightly closed and away from the reach of children.
- Quality Assurance: AgmaSet® is manufactured under cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions in accordance with the highest standards and regulations. Long-term record maintenance and a follow-up system are in place.
"Backed by solid scientific research and sound clinical trials" - This is the 'Gilad&Gilad Principle', which earns the trust of healthcare professionals.