Amrita Aromatherapy Cinnamon Bark- Essential Oil 5ml
Fair Trade Certified Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is used for oral care and diffusion primarily because it is too irritating to use on the skin. In addition to smelling heart-meltingly sweet, cinnamon oil is antiseptic, pain-relieving and stimulating.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is spicy and warm. The scent floods the senses with the fiery and infinitely sweet aroma, reminiscent of cinnamon disk hard candy.
Because it is too irritating to use on the skin, it must be diluted extremely well before applying to the skin. A dilution of 0.2% should be maximum and a patch test should be done before topical use. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is often used in small quantities to give a slight spicy tone to essential oil blends.
Below is a list of benefits that Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil provides, by category.
- Nervous System: Nervous Tension, Stress-Related Disorders, Weakness, Fatigue, Low Self-Esteem.
- Oral Care: Laryngitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Sore Throat.
How to Use:
You must highly dilute this oil before using on the skin, up to 0.2% maximum; otherwise it would cause severe irritation.
- Nervous Tension, Stress, Psychological Issues: Diffusion.
- Low Self-Esteem: Diffusion.
- Laryngitis,Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Sore Throat: Dilute to 2% in sesame oil and gargle.
Cinnamon Bark is a dermal toxin and severely sensitizing. Handle with caution.. Avoid during pregnancy.